This WooCommerce upgrade includes the following:
- Adding WooCommerce support to your Parallax for Writers theme
- Adding a separate “sidebar” and “cart widget” (in sidebar) for product/shop pages so readers can see their cart and checkout.
- Basic styling of WooCommerce buttons and colors/fonts used on product/shop/cart/checkout pages to match your existing site.
- Access to video tutorials to help you get started.
This service does NOT include the following:
- Custom page layouts for your products/shop/cart/checkout pages. (Don’t worry, the default WooCommerce layout gets the job done. If you need customizations, those will cost extra.)
- Help with taxes or legal advice.
- Customizing automated emails. WooCommerce lets you adjust the colors and logo, and I will share how to modify those in a video.
- Connecting your PayPal account to your site. You’ll have access to videos to guide you. (You can also use Stripe if you don’t like PayPal.)
- Adding products to your site. Again, you’ll have access to videos to guide you on how to sell books and swag via Printful* (*affiliate link).
- Licensing any premium plugins. (You don’t need premium plugins to sell e-books, audiobooks, or merchandise that is branded and dropped-shipped from Printful*).
The booking calendar is ONLY used to determine the “first-come, first-served” order AND to limit the number of upgrades I can tackle. I will do my best to fit you in as soon as humanly possible, with the latest date expected to be May 31, 2021. I’ll get it done before, on, or after the date you booked.
If you expect a surge of traffic on certain dates (launch date or something), please include them in the “NOTES” section when you checkout so I avoid touching your site on those dates.
Go to Users -> All Users and see if email@example.com is still there. If not, then please add me back in, select the box that will let me receive the notification and reset my password and make sure to add me as an ADMINISTRATOR. If you modified the login URL (if it’s not /wp-admin or /wp-login.php), please email me the new login page URL after you put your order in (or include it in the NOTES section during checkout).
Examples of Parallax with WooCommerce:
Example of how a single book can point to your WooCommerce store:
https://ccjameson.com/books/the-last-lies/ (NOTE: only the e-book version is available as a WooCommerce product, but you can connect print and audiobook as well if you want to sell those directly)